Prepare and Submit Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC) Applications

Is your building office NLA > 1,000m2 and are you planning to sell or lease your office space/building, then you may need a Building Energy Efficiency Certificate (BEEC) prior to advertising. For more details refer to the Australian Government’s Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) website here.



Prior to preparing a BEEC application, your building must have a NABERS energy rating (Base Building or Whole Building) and a completed Tenancy Lighting Assessment (TLA).  SaveUEnergy has staff who are NABERS accredited assessors and who can prepare TLAs

Additionally, we have staff who are CBD accredited accessors who are experienced in preparing and submitting BEEC applications on behalf of the Building owner.